Student Internships at Willow House
Our application process for FALL 2020 is now open. We are looking for candidates who are willing to:
- Commit to one full school year (August 2020 – May 2021)
- Participate in our three day Facilitator Training: August dates to be determined
- Be available Thursdays from at least 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Be available on Monday and Thursday evenings to attend groups.
- Transportation is required. Students are required to attend groups in Libertyville, Arlington Heights, Chicago and in Bannockburn. Student Interns will also be asked to travel to schools within the Chicagoland area.
If you meet these requirements, please click here to review an expanded intern job description. After reviewing, if you feel Willow House is a good fit with your professional training goals, we welcome you to apply:
Following a review of all applications and resumes, selected candidates will be invited to interview. Thank you!
Timeline of Fall 2020 Intern Application Procedures:
- Applications available starting Wednesday, February 5, 2020.
- Applications must be received by midnight on Friday, May 8, 2020 (at which time our intern application will close).
- In Person interviews will occur the week of June 1st.
- All candidates will be notified of their status by June 8th.